- Rangeability: up to 1:20
- Flow ranges: 1.6 – 1,600 m³/h (56 – 56,000 ft³/h)
- Diameters: DN 25 – 150
- Pressure rates: PN 4, PN 16, ANSI 150
- Gas temperature QA: -10°C to +60°C (14° to 140°F)
- Ambient temperature QA: -20°C to +70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Ambient- / gas temperature QAe: 0°C to +50°C (32° to 122°F)
The wafer type housing of QA and QAe (with electronic totalizer) is made of aluminium. Depending on the version, the volume is displayed on a mechanical (QA) or an electronic totalizer (QAe). QA and QAe Quantometers combine the high accuracy of the Q series of Quantometers with low weight.
The Quantometers are available in a number of flow ranges, diameters and pressure ratings. Depending on the version, a low or medium-frequency pulser and an optical readout or an optical readout with additional M-bus output is available. All of the Quantometers are DVGW approved.
For special industrial applications, stainless steel versions are also available.